As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We adore these sisters- Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie- and their blog, eighteen twenty five. Even better, their red contribution for Color Your Summer left us drooling- can’t wait to try this one out!
Hi there, it’s the Eighteen25 girls
here today and we are so excited to be a part of Color Your Summer this year! One of our favorite summer desserts to make is a jello poke cake. They are a light and cool treat that the whole family enjoys. We decided to try a different version of the cake we usually make, this time we made a yummy Red Velvet Poke Cake!
• Red Velvet Cake Mix (and ingredients on box)
• 2 – 3.4 oz.Jell-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding packages
• 4 cups milk
• 8 oz. whipped topping
• mini chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 350°
• Prepare cake mix according to the directions on package and bake in a 9×13 pan until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Let cake cool completely. Then using the end of a wooden or plastic spoon, poke several holes all over the cake.
• Whisk together the pudding and the milk, then pour over the cake, making sure to fill the holes.
• Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to let the pudding set.
• Spread the whipped topping evenly over the top and then sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
then dish it up and enjoy!
Thanks so much for having us today. It’s always a pleasure to visit amazing sites like kojodesigns!
This fabulous “Orange you glad it’s summer” printable (they always have the best printables!), painted photo bottles, polka dot clipboard photo display, these fabulous cupcakes in a box, these a.maz.ing felt hair bows (that I need to make for Piper Jane tonight).