As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My little one has a serious passion for books… in fact, his line up of Christmas gifts includes an ABC Book, A People We Love book, and this little felt book with repositionable felt animals and other shapes.
To make a felt book using your felt stash, you’ll need:
-5 pieces of felt
-scraps of felt
-2 sets of velcro closures
1. Stack four pieces of felt. Using a zigzag stitch, sew all four pieces together.
2. Cut your extra piece of felt into a small pouch to hold your felt shapes as well as an felt tab as a closure.
3. Sew the pouch into the ‘back cover’ of your soon-to-be book. Also, sew your felt tab closure onto your felt book. Use your velcro closures as the fastener for your pouch and as the fastener for your tab.
4. Using your felt scraps, cut out shapes that your little one can reposition on the felt pages.
5. Cut out felt letters for your title. Wrap up the book for your little one to open on Christmas morning.