This annual Favorite Things giveaway is my very favorite of the whole year. I love gathering my favorite things and putting them in a fun package (well, in this case, a fabulous leather clutch that I whipped up) for one of you!
Also, I love hopping around and checking out the other blogger’s giveaways- I always get such great stocking stuffer ideas. Plus, this giveaway every year is the day I start to my Christmas list. Like I said, I love it!
Here’s how it works-
- Peruse the goodies that you could win this year
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details on the kojo basket
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
I love (LOVE!) this year’s collection of favorite things (I mean, of course I do, but maybe I should say it again for emphasis- I lo-ove this stuff). This year’s round up is a mixture of my very favorites from home and my new favorites from Saipan, all bundled into a handmade-by-kojo leather clutch- I can’t wait to send this to one of you!
SimpleGreat wooden toy camera– This handmade wooden toy camera from my insanely talented brother-in-law’s shoppe can be used as a toy or as decor (I had one in my office/craft room in Denver!). Love.
Bath & Body Works Mentha Lip Tint– I lovelovelove this minty lip gloss. I may or may not have brought seven or eight extras to Saipan because I can’t imagine running out.
OPI nail polish– Did you know that I almost always have my finger nails painted? Except when I get super nervous and bite them all off. Anyhow, I love OPI nail polish, and one of my favorite colors in navy blue, so this little navy blue OPI is a double winner.
Starbucks Via Very Berry Refreshers– I loved Starbucks Via before we moved to the land of no Starbucks (I even gave some away in my favorite things bundle last year!), but I lo-ove them even more now on my Starbucks-lacking-tropical-island. So yummy and refreshing!
Anthropologie Dot Dot Dash necklace– Classic and fabulous.
Blinc and Tarte mascaras- A favorite things giveaway just wouldn’t be complete without having the chance to share some of my favorite mascaras with y’all. Part of the reason that mascara always makes its way into this giveaway is because I just love trying new mascaras. This year’s winners? Blinc and Tarte Lights Camera Lashes. Even better, one is water resistant and the other isn’t. A girl needs options, am I right?
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (0.25 oz)- Another repeat from previous year’s favorite things giveaways, and yet I couldn’t not include it. This primer is the perfect makeup base, helps keep your makeup in place, and lets you use less makeup. Favorite thing for sure.
Saipan goodies- A little collection of yummies from our new home- Saipan mangoes, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and even some Japanese candies (we’ve been loving trying all of the Asian treats at our local markets, so I thought I’d include some for you as well!). Delicious all around!
*Winner outside of the US will have to pay shipping over $10.