As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello sweet friends! Happy Saturday! What better way to start off the weekend than an oh-so-random list? 😉
Things I Am Not-
1. Easy on myself. I wish I was.
2. A spender. The Dental School Budget has worsened this trait, but I was already a deal shopper before the Crazy Budget was in place. I don’t know if I’ll ever buy an Anthro dress, or a Restoration Couch, or even just Whole Foods groceries, at full price.
3. Nearly as organized as I’d like to be. For those of you who are- will you teach me?
4. A worrier. I’m just not. I worry about Burke and Piper Jane more than anything before them, but I just always figure things will work out fine.
5. One of those people who can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound. Well, except for when I was pregnant with Piper Jane, but that’s just because I spent nine months throwing up every calorie that passed through my lips.
6. Good at saying no.
7. Thick skinned. I always pray that I would just be me and not care what people say/think, but God hasn’t answered that prayer yet.
8. An extrovert. People always think I am. But nope. I need some serious alone time to be cordial around people.
9. Tell it like it is. I’d rather just keep it to myself- haha. 🙂 Maybe someday?
10. A morning person. Ugh.
11. Athletic. Not unless you consider shlepping my two kids and a jogging stroller around various parks and neighborhoods a sport.
12. Ever finished decorating. Every room in our house is always “In Progress” to me.
13. Ok with messes. Can’t do it. It makes life with a three year old and a one year old a little challenging. That being said, I also am not…
14. Ever going to have a craft room that stays clean. Which pretty much drives me nuts.
15. A genetic powerhouse. My husband, on the other hand, is progressively mastering the art of making Mini-me’s (or Mini-Him’s more accurately) one clone-baby at a time. I mean, obviously, Piper Jane is a girl. But I think she resembles Adam’s baby pictures even more than Burke, which is saying something. Just imagine if we have a third.
16. Done with Piper Jane’s room. My self imposed finish-up deadline is today. I’m giving myself an extension until Monday (that’s the great thing about self imposed deadlines- you can move them around- haha!). I have three projects to finish up (and a couple that got bumped from the list). Hmmm… maybe Monday is too soon? I’ll keep you posted.