As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love (love love love) the vintage sheet fabric flower corsages that we used as favors for the Retro Garden Shower. And, after a little searching, realized that there is some serious fabric flower tutorial goodness floating around. Serious. Goodness.
I thought y’all might like a taste of the fabric flower tutorial goodness as well. Here’s a little round up (with several of our fabric flower tutorials sprinkled in for good measure)-
1. Sewn dahlia (this is the process I used for the vintage sheet fabric corsages)- kojodesigns
2. Original dahlia– Not Martha
3. Felt Rose Barrettes– Purl Bee
4. Poppy Boutonniere– Grosgrain
5. Gorgeous Layered Fabric Flowers– Michonne at 100 Layer Cake
6. Box fold felt flower– icandy handmade
7. Frayed Fabric Flower– Maize Hutton
8. Rolled Roses– Portabellopixie
9. Forever Flowers– Happy Together
10. Felt blooms– I Am Momma- Hear Me Roar
11. Layered Posies- Homespun Threads
12. Fabric Rose, Peony and Dahlia– Martha Stewart
13. Pointed Petals Flower– Pink Paper Peppermints
14. Rolled Fabric Flower– kojodesigns
15. Huge Fabric Flower– Made by Lex
16. Shabby Chic Fabric Blooms– The House of Smiths
17. Scrappy Corsage– Tea Rose Home
18. Folded Felt Rosette- Tidy Mom
19. Fabric Flowers– Little Birdie Secrets
20. Rolled Fabric Flower Buds– Just Sew Sassy
21. Gathered Fabric Flower– Creation Corner
22. Looped Jersey Flower– kojodesigns
23. Layered Felt Flowers– Bugs and Fishes
24. Pop Garden Scrap Flowers- Heather Bailey
25. No Sew Long Stemmed Flowers– MADE
26. Fold and Twist Fabric Roses– Calamity Kim
27. String of Petals– Gone to Earth
28. Sewn Ruffled Rosettes– kojodesigns
29. Couture Flower– Oh So Crafty
30. Grosgrain Roses– Burdastyle
31. Tattered Fabric Roses– Everyday Chaos
32. Rolled Fabric Flowers– my sparkle
33. Scrappy Strip Rose– Cluck Cluck Sew
34. Pile of Ruffles Flowers– kojodesigns
35. No Sew Fabric Flower– Bird’s Party
36. Blooming Fabric Flower– Blue Cricket Designs
37. Felicity Fabric Flower– Carina Gardner
38. Tattered Flower– Sew4Home
39. Recycled Quilt Flowers– Design*Sponge
40. Ruched Fabric Flower– Rushbrooke Strand
41. Layered Fabric Flower– Nest Decorating
42. No Sew Ruffle Rosettes– kojodesigns
43. Wire Edged Fabric Flowers– Polka Dot Pineapple
44. Felt and Button Flowers- The Fickle Pickle
45. Pleated Fabric Flowers– Studio Calico
46. Fabric Lotus Flower– Create and Delegate
47. Rolled Fabric Flowers– Jones and Company
48. Giant Gorgeous Bloom– Cluck Cluck Sew
49. Yellow Flower– simple Analogy
And one more, just for kicks- this felt mum tutorial makes my favorite felt flower!
CREATIVE MIND says
What a great great post!! thanks for collecting all these awesome flowers at one place !!
Leigh Anne says
Awesome! Thx for the roundup! I'm still gonna be wearing flowers even when they go outta style 🙂 love 'em!
Wow thanx for sharing, I knew there was some lovely flowers out there but who knew there was such a variety! : )
thank you so much <3
This is absolutely AMAZING. Thank you for posting all of these. Exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Thanks Stephanie! 🙂
I like your post, thank you so much. 🙂
Thanks a ton for sharing theses links =D
A million “Thanks” for all of these flower tutorials!!
nice flowers….great work….
how to make hair bows says
I enjoy, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye
flower review says
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it
helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
Nkiru Arah says
Quel plaisir de regarder ce site web
brunette espiègle says
Je n’ai pas eu l’occasion de finir de regarder mais je
repasserai dans la journée
Thank you very much for sharing, great tutorial list, I subscribed to your blog by email, but I will keep visiting the site http://www.fabric-world.com/
Yetişkin sohbet says
Very good nice blog