kisses and chevron print leggings

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

We’re celebrating around here with lots of kisses…

…and a just-finished pair of green chevron leggings (they weren’t specifically for today, but I did hustle to finish them up before the 17th! And, yep, they’re stash-crafted- made from an Old Navy t-shirt I’ve been saving!).

What about you? Are you wearing green? Making corned beef and cabbage? Drinking beer? How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?

Comments

1. Sarah Marie @ Braids and Brown Boots says

I celebrate by thinking GREEN THOUGHTS! And I may go buy a cloth diaper or two.

2. Liz says

I used that same Old Navy shirt to make my daughter a jersey striped Christmas dress! Your leggings are cute!

3. Handbags*N*Pigtails says

The furthest extent of our celebrations are dressing in green:) My 5 year old(fashionista) is wearing a green 4 leaf clover tee shirt, a golden broomstick style skirt and rainbow striped BabyLegs leg warmers(yes they fit her at 5 years old). She looks fabulous:)
    XO,
    Sarah
    P.S. LOVE your DD's chevrons…she totally knows how to rock it:)

4. Robo Family says

I really feel like I need a tutorial on how to create leggings, especially since my daughter (4) wears them EVERYDAY, sometimes more because she changes them out depending on her mood. Plus, with Spring coming (I'm SURE it's right around the corner and we won't see anymore snow), I need some capri length ones for her.

5. Tiffany says

Oh, those leggings are perfect! LOVE them! Your babies are too cute and I didn't realize how much they look alike until now! : )

We are wearing green, eating green, and visiting the local bakery for a shamrock cookie! : )

6. Tasha says

Love it. We have had fun celebrating too…the green dinner is cooking away as I type. Happy St. Patrick's Day!