All right folks… it seems like the entire world is abuzz with Best of 2010 lists. And, we figure, we like lists. So why buck the norm? Plus, as you know, we love New Years! Love it!
Without further adieu, the projects you loved best in 2010:
10. The interactive world map– part artwork, part learning tool.
8. The reading nook made from palettes. Upcycled goodness at its best.
7. The vintage-y upcycled pram. Love. this. project. You do too. 🙂
6. The stripe-y yellow teacher tote. We can’t get enough of the Ikea stripes… apparently, you share our affection for them.
1. The tea! tea! tea! wreath! Simple, inexpensive, and with oh so many uses, we can see why you love it so.
Did your favorite project make the list? Better yet, did you make any of these things this year (add them to our flickr pool if you did- we’d LOVE to see pictures!)?
Just think of the goodness that 2011 holds… 🙂