As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have y’all seen Ten on Tuesday before (they’re blog lists of ten things each Tuesday, just fyi)? Well, I feel like I am playing catchup around here and thought I’d roll it all into one (very random) list. However, it’s Wednesday. And I don’t have ten things. So here you go- Six on Wednesday.
1. It’s Spring Break! YAY! The two of us are meeting in Ft. Worth (both of our hubbies are from the Colleyville/Grapevine area). In fact, I (Kirstin) am already here.
I am loving having time with Adam, Burke and Piper Jane, hanging out by the pool, visiting with friends (you Texans are just so nice! I love it) and eating well! Besides the requisite trip to Ikea (already done), do y’all have any suggestions of places we must visit in the DFW area? Fabric stores? Stores with vintage lovelies? Thrift stores? Do share!
2. Speaking of Ikea, I did some serious shopping yesterday. The part of that trip you’ll love best? Some of my shopping was for YOU! Yep, you read that right. We have some seriously fabulous events coming up on the kojo blog and I wanted to gather a couple giveaway prizes for those events from Ikea… so fun!
3. I love Spring. Have I mentioned that? It makes me want to spend all day outside, wear sundresses, and make Piper Jane one of the dahlia headbands in every color.
4. We’ve gone out for ice cream or frozen yogurt for five consecutive days and have no plans on breaking our streak today. Burke is in heaven.
5. The random generator giveaway winners for the DeStash Link Partry were #1 (lil Mop Top), #74 (Ms Not So Perfect) and #83 (Mama Says Sew).
6. I hinted at this in #2, but we really do have some seriously fabulous stuff in the works around here, y’all. Nope, neither of us are pregnant. But you should get excited. I’m not kidding, very excited.