As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Make a diaper bag for myself and a matching one for my sis as well. This was the sewing-project-of-sewing-projects that I told y’all about a few weeks ago and definitely deserves it’s own post… until then- they’re done. And they’re beautiful.
2. Make a baby changing pad/station and a cute little wipes case. Check and check.
3. Sew our pergola cover. That’s it, behind the birthday banner.
4. Put together a kickin’ party for Cocktails and Mocktails v2.0.
5. Work on Burke’s big boy room. Like I said, still a work in progress. But I can safely say we have “worked on” Burke’s Big Boy room a TON this summer.
6. Make Keadryn, Sayla and their cousin Addie coordinated-but-not-exactly-the-same dresses.
7. Throw a vintage-y owl baby shower for Kedron. Can’t wait to show you the details of this one…
8. Refinish and repurpose some of our furniture… I got to restaining the tabletop and painting the media center blue. I feel pretty good about it.
9. Sew Kiji’s nursery decor. I’d love to make a little quilt/play mat before my niece/nephew’s arrival in a couple months, but the major components of the nursery are all finished!
Whew! It’s been a busy summer… 🙂 What about you? Any fabulous works-in-progress that you’ve finished up lately?
Congratulations on checking things off the list. It is such a great feeling. I love the tags on your diaper bags. Did you have them printed or make them yourself?
Congrats on you list. I love your style. Everything is so beautiful. Have a great weekend.
The Reeds says
Your diaper bags are amazing! those would sell anywhere! Way to go crafty mamas!
what is that fabric???…i love it!
Man, I hit about oh, 10 weeks on my pregnancies (that's 10 weeks IN, not 10 weeks to go) and basically don't get anything done beyond necessary survival. I'm surprised my older two are still alive to tell the tale after that third pregnancy. And here you are, sewing and being productive…sheesh! 😉
I just adore you ladies. Happy day that you got all your projects done. I know I was already here earlier today, but now I am trying to get some baby shower inspiration so came back again…plus I just want to see that gorgious baby again. Can I please send her something? Please…pretty please. email me if you will let me…email@example.com.