As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Make a diaper bag for myself and a matching one for my sis as well. This was the sewing-project-of-sewing-projects that I told y’all about a few weeks ago and definitely deserves it’s own post… until then- they’re done. And they’re beautiful.
2. Make a baby changing pad/station and a cute little wipes case. Check and check.
3. Sew our pergola cover. That’s it, behind the birthday banner.
4. Put together a kickin’ party for Cocktails and Mocktails v2.0.
5. Work on Burke’s big boy room. Like I said, still a work in progress. But I can safely say we have “worked on” Burke’s Big Boy room a TON this summer.
6. Make Keadryn, Sayla and their cousin Addie coordinated-but-not-exactly-the-same dresses.
7. Throw a vintage-y owl baby shower for Kedron. Can’t wait to show you the details of this one…
8. Refinish and repurpose some of our furniture… I got to restaining the tabletop and painting the media center blue. I feel pretty good about it.
9. Sew Kiji’s nursery decor. I’d love to make a little quilt/play mat before my niece/nephew’s arrival in a couple months, but the major components of the nursery are all finished!
Whew! It’s been a busy summer… 🙂 What about you? Any fabulous works-in-progress that you’ve finished up lately?