I’m 31 weeks pregnant. That means, in theory, there are 9 weeks left before Babycakes #2 makes an appearance. I’m hoping to complete a craft project a week before then… In no particular order, here they are:
1. Make a diaper bag for myself and a matching one for my sis as well. Perhaps a modification of the weekender tote at sew spoiled? A couple other diaper bag tutorials I’ve seen:
This diaper bag at Moda Bake Shop (I like all the pockets!)
This hip mama diaper bag at a mingled yarn is supercute and kind of like a purse… I like that.
3. Sew our pergola cover.
4. Put together a kickin’ party for Cocktails and Mocktails v2.0.
5. Work on Burke’s big boy room. Hopefully we’ll be able to make his toddler bed (we’re going to use this tutorial at design*sponge) and get some of his kelly green/navy/aqua decor in there before August.
6. Make Keadryn, Sayla and their cousin Addie coordinated-but-not-exactly-the-same dresses for their family photo shoot in July using the Alexander Henry Mocca fabric above. I’m thinking that means more shirring!
7. Throw a vintage-y owl baby shower for Kedron.
8. Refinish and repurpose some of our furniture… There’s a media center to paint, a table top to stain, and coffee table to re-work. We’ll see what I can get to.
9. Sew Kiji’s nursery decor- her bumper, crib skirt, and a little quilt. And maybe a pillow or some art work for kicks. That vintage alphabet by Martha Stewart above is part of her decorating scheme.
*all images from sites mentioned